Terms of Service
Last updated: June 17, 2020
This document together with any order forms or any other documents referred to herein constitute the terms and conditions on which we supply any of our products and services to you. Please read it carefully before placing your order. You should understand that by ordering any of our services you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions for the full duration of your service or usage of any of our websites.
- "we" "our" and "us" means or refers to Uketoly.
- "you", "your" and "client" means or refers to the company, firm or individual placing the order.
- "Customer" means your customer, an end user who purchases from you as the client. This would usually refer to an individual ordering food from you.
- "Items" means the menu items which you sell.
- "Services" means the Support Services and Additional Services (if any).
- "Support Services" means the services more particularly described in the Schedule.
2. About Uketoly
The Uketoly provides online ordering website to you and allow your customers to order items for takeaway. Your customers will be required to collect their Items directly from you at the location specified in the online ordering website. The legal contract for the supply and purchase of Items is between Customer and you that Customer place their Order with and we will conclude the order process of Items on behalf of, and as commercial agent for, you in all cases.
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, contact us page, or our facebook page.
3. Charges and Payment
Setup fee - Uketoly charges a non-refundable "Setup fee" in respect of our Services.
Order Fee - Uketoly charges a "Order fee" for each transaction to you.
Card Fee - Stripe charges a "Card fee" for each transaction to you.
If you wish to cancel Services, you need to contact to us email@example.com
We will terminate Services as soon as possible.
We may also terminate your Services if in our opinion you are abusing our Services.
5. Client’s Obligations
- You will prepare, handle and store all Items in accordance with Applicable Laws, which shall include, without limitation, all laws, rules and regulations governing time or temperature controls required for food hygiene and safety.
- You will not, and will not allow any third party to use the our Services
- The legal contract for the supply and purchase of Items is between you and your Customer. We have no control over you and the quality of the Items of service that you provide, and we are not able to provide, and have no responsibility or liability for providing, any compensation to you and your Customer.
6. Use Licence
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Uketoly's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Uketoly's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Uketoly at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- We do not guarantee the availability or uptime of our Services. You acknowledges and agrees that our Services may be unavailable at any timeand for any reason (e.g., due to scheduled maintenance or network failure).
- The materials on Uketoly's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Uketoly makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of client ability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Uketoly does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall we are liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Uketoly's website, even if Uketoly or a Uketoly authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
9. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Uketoly's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Uketoly does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Uketoly may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Uketoly does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Uketoly has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Uketoly of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Uketoly reserves these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service. Continued use of the Uketoly Platform after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UK and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.